In order to fight your enemy you must know your enemy! You could just
choose to avoid all of the hostile mobs in Minecraft, but you can get things from that that are either hard or impossible to get elsewhere. So, before you venture out at night or into the dark depths of the caves, read up on your enemy and be ready to fight!
Step 1: Weapons and Armor
If you are going to fight monsters, you need to be properly prepared.
- 1 Stick + 2 (Wood Planks | Gold Ingots | Cobblestone| Iron Ingots | Diamond) = 1 Sword
- 3 Sticks + 3 Pieces of String = 1 Bow
- 1 Stick + 1 Feather + 1 Piece of Flint = 4 Arrows
- 5 Ores (in an upside down "U") = Helmet
- 8 Ores (in all spots but top middle) = Chestplate
- 7 Ores (in large upside down "U") = Leggings
- 4 Ores (in two little columns) = Boots