Please Rate and Leave Comments.
Step 1: Aim and Materials
Dried Dirt (from the ground)
x2 See Through Glasses
Water From The Tap
x2 Filter paper
Step 2: Method (Part1)
(2) Fold the filter paper in half, and then in half again. You should end up with a cone shape. Place inside the funnel.
(3) Put the other glass onto a flat surface and hold the funnel over it. Fill the cone filter paper(inside the funnel) halfway full of dirty water.
(4) Watch it drip through the filter paper and funnel. Your other glass should be filling up with clean water.
Step 3: Meathod (Part2)
(6) Re-pour the filtrated water into the funnel and watch it drip into the clean glass.
(7) When done, add 2 drops of bleach (which contains chlorine) to your filtrated water. Stir for 1 minute.