For the ultimate gross out meal, nothing like finding body parts in your meal. Human or otherwise. Instead of serving chicken fingers, serve real finger food. The butcher was probably not paying attention and whacked his hand with a meat cleaver when I ordered this cold cut or the deli-man accidentally decapitated a few digits off in the meat slicer. You can expand on this and make Frank and Beans with Frank in the beans... Adults can make their version of beanie weenie with this.
This was concocted while raiding the fridge for a midnight snack. With a bit of easy preparation, you can create your own identifiable remains for your ghoulish feast. Just beware of the zombies that are looking for their missing digits.
Enjoy with a ghoulish Halloween Egg Cream
Step 1: What's in a meat pie?
- some frozen french fries (aka Freedom Fries, you know, pommes frites)
- some hot dogs, preferably the ones with skins or casing, but any type frankfurter will do. A bit harder to find, but they do sell the monster size Polish-sausage type red-hots. I have not tried this with Italian sausage, kielbasa, chorizo, or bratwurst but it should also give the same effect.
- some frozen prepared buffalo-style chicken wings or fried chicken wings
- a bit of butcher's twine or cotton string or clean thread
- a bit of aluminum foil
- Optional: a can of vegetarian beans in tomato sauce or whatever variety/flavor if you want a full entree. A can of beans with that slab of pork fat works also.
- blood-like condiments, catsup, ketchup or tomatoe sauce