Step 1: What You Need...
2. 1/4 X 28 nut - I had one in my parts bin
3. 1/2" Heatshrink tubing
4. 1.5v Glo-plug - Theater Effects
5. Flash cotton and flash paper.
6. JB Weld
7. Small zip ties
8. SPST Momentary Switch - Radio Shack
9. Butt splice
10. AA Battery holder and battery
Step 2: Build the Shooter Body
Step 3: Build the Controls
3. Solder the short end from the holder to the other end of the switch.
4. Hot glue the switch on the negative end of the AA battery holder.
5. Run the zip ties through the battery holder. I cut an additional hole so they would loop through.
6. Attach the holder to the assembled rod.
7. Trim the ends of the butt splice and if you got the right size, it should snap on the end of the glo-plug.
8. Trim the red (positive) wire from the battery holder and put it in the end of the butt splice. Use pliers to squeeze the end of the butt splice and make a solid contact with the red wire.