Step 14: Finished board
- make sure battery is disconnected and all switches are on the off position
- connect all of the ignition wires, one per channel:
2- On the other side connect an igniter using the alligator clips, one on each wire.
- connect the battery
- insert key into the main on/off keyswitch and turn to on
- turn toggle switch to test, make sure green lights are turned on for each channel that you have something connected to, if not check your connections and make sure the ignitor is securely attached to the launch wires.
- clear the area around the fireworks and make sure you are at a safe distance from people, animals, cars, houses, trees, dry grass, etc. (the normal precautions)
- once all connected channels have green lights, flip the toggle switch to arm
- the red LEDs will turn on, and at this point pressing a pushbutton will supply full power to the ignitor, setting off the firework.
- once a firework is detonated, if the ignitor burned completely, the red light will turn off and you will know that that firework has already been used.
- Turn the toggle switch to the off position
- Turn the keyswitch to the off position and remove the key (put it in your pocket)
- Disconnect the battery
- Unplug each of the long wires from each channel that lead to the fireworks
- Dispose of burned ignitors