These electronic igniters will reliably light any firework with a fuse on it. They are designed to use in conjunction with my Fireworks Controller, but can be used with any electronic controller that you may have built already, or even any 12v battery. They are relatively simple to construct and are made of common materials already available in your house or at a local hardware store. You don't need nichrome wire to construct these igniters.
Use these igniters ONLY IF:
- It is legal to launch fireworks where you live
- You are using factory/store bought fireworks
- You are far away from dry grass
- The launching area around the fireworks is clear
- There are adequate safety features on your controller to reduce the chance of an accidental detonation while connecting the igniters
The author (Systemf92) is not responsible for any accident, damage, legal trouble, encounter with law enforcement or death that may occur from the use of these electronic firework igniters. Use at your own risk.