Step 1: Ingredient
2. 1 1/2 cup Tapioca starch
3. Salt to taste
Step 2: Prepare the Fish
2. Separate the flesh and the bone. For this step, you have to be extra careful and remove all the bone from fish.
3. Put the flesh in a food processor and blitz for a 30seconds.if you dont have a food processor.pestal and mortar would be ok.the longer you blitz or pound.the finer the flesh would be.it is better for the mixture to have multiple texture.some of the fish flesh are coarse and some are finer
Step 3: Mixing
2. Combine all the ingredients
3. You can shape the mixture as you wish but a cylindrical shape is the best
Step 4: Frying
2. Fry the fritters until golden brown.
3. The fritters are nice to eat by itself or with thai chilli souce.