Introduction: Fishing Hook.
Needle-nose pliers with wire cutter.
Fishing pole and fishing line (https://www.instructables.com/id/Multi-use-fishing-pole-idea/).
Different color threads.
What to do:
1. Unfold your paper clip to create a flattened "S" shape.
2. Cut the paper clip in half at the middle of the "S" with a pair of wire cutters. This yields two "U" shapes, each with one side slightly longer than the other.
3. Bend back the slightly longer end of one of your "U" shapes at a 90-degree angle with the needle-nose pliers.
4. Twist the bent bit into a circle or eye with the pliers.
5. Take the straight and bend it to make a small "z". Bend the straight end back towards itself making a "V".
6. Attach the hook to a lure, or attach it to the fishing line from your fishing pole through the eye you created. Secure it tightly with a knot.
7 Wrap red or black thread around the head of your hook to make it look more like an insect if desired. This often entices the fish to bite.
Note: For other really simple options, re-purpose old costume jewelry earringss into perfectly functional fishing lures. You can also unhinge a large safety pin and attach it to your fishing line as a makeshift hook.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.