Step 1: You Will Need...
3 Black plastic bags (liquor store bags)
1 large pin-able surface (I used a dress form)
1 Box of pins
Step 2: Cut the Bag
2. Cut the handles off too!
3. Cut the bag long ways into about 1 inch strips. Don't worry too much about straight lines. You won't see it when you finish.
Step 3: Pull! Pull! Pull!
2. Then do it again.
3. And again.
Step 4: Tie Knots and Pin Two In. Apart
2. Tie them together in a loop knot at the top.
3. Pin across the should line two inch apart.
Step 5: Start to Net the Strands
2. Use two strands from two of the first line to tie two knots around the middle pin of the next line.
3. Then repeat
4. When you get to the bottom of the armhole, add four knotted strands to connect the back to the front.
Step 6: Repeat Step 5 in Front
Step 7: Join Front and Back at Shoulder Seam
2. Use half of a group strand to tie the front and the back together
3. Use the second pin to tie another knot, then repeat the above step.
4. Continue through the back and on to the other side.