Step 7: Vulcanizing Fluid

Picture of Vulcanizing Fluid
Is what the patch cement is called. Regular rubber cement or contact cement won't work as well. They aren't nearly toxic and explosive enough. Your friends will steal it from you and you'll never know the real reason.
The new tube of fluid is sealed. There's a spike in the top of the cap. Use it to puncture the seal.

Smear a thin layer of vulcanizing fluid all around the leak, covering the area where the patch will go.