Instructions on how to modify a spiderman webslinger into a handheld flamethower. Disclaimer: I havent had any problems with this design and I have never been burned by it, however it still is dangerouse and I take no responsibility for anyone who attempts to build this.
Step 1: Parts
1. Spiderman webslinger toy with three attatchments( Waterbottle, dart shooter, and silly string) Bought on e-bay for 13.19
2. Sturdy clear 1/4" vinyl hose. About 2 feet length.
3. Devcon- all purpose adhesive and vinyl mender.
4. Computer keyboard duster.
5. Pouch attatchable to belt, or make one using duct tape( I used an infared thermometer pouch by cutting it down the side, taping it, and adding some velcro) used to hold the can of air.
6. Benzomatic handheld blow torch. Bought on e-bay or at home depot.
7. Rollerblading wrist guard.
8. Zip strips
11. Drill with 1/4" drill bit