Step 1: Fabric
2. I folded my fabric in half to measure and cut to fit my daughter's neck/face area.
3. I measured 30" x 14" (I did a half inch seam) I ended up cutting it to fit better on my daughter's, but the measurements would have been good for an adult.
4. Next, I'm ready to sew.
Step 2: Sewing Fleece Neck Warmer
2. I pinned the bottom in a few spots to keep my fabric from moving.
3. I use a dark thred to sew the bottom and the top of the long rectangle.
** You can fold your fabric where you'd only have one seam. I used scrap fabric and had to make it work. ;)
4. I sewed each end shut with a simple straight stitch.
5. Then, sewed the two end pieces together.
6. Cut any extra hanging strings.
Step 3: Finishing Touches
2. Now your loved one will be warm while playing outside.
3. I ended up making 3 neck warmers with the left over fabrics.
I have also made it reversible before....just use two different fabrics instead of the same one.