Making the neck warmer only requires a minimal amount of fleece scraps and sewing time for a practical and nice-looking product.Since it was so quick and simple to make, I made a few for my family on my flight home this Christmas!
Step 1: Materials
- Embroidery thread
Step 2: Prepare Fleece
- Find fleece scraps that, when sewn together, are about 20-inches long and 5-inches wide, depending on the size of the head you are making it for.
- Trim the edges so everything looks even, and is the same width all the way around on all pieces.
- If you want a rounded overlapping edge make sure to put both edges of the longer piece together before trimming in order to make it as symmetrical as possible.
- Lay your pieces out the way you want your finished product to look and pin the pieces together.
- Don't worry if the edges don't match up perfectly well, it is best to wait until the end to do any final trimming.