If you liked the video please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Here is a project that is great for any small shop. Double the effectiveness of your floor space with this Flip Top Tool stand. It can hold any number of benchtop tools including planers, mitersaws, sanders, drill presses, etc.
- Tablesaw (or circular saw)
- Miter saw
- Cordless drill
- Pocket hole jig
- 1 sheet 4'x8' 3/4" plywood
- 2 1x2 8' pine/poplar boards
- Full extension drawer slides
- Various mounting hardware and screws
Read the instructable here and you can also get plans with measured drawings over at my website: http://fixthisbuildthat.com/diy-flip-top-tool-stand-plans/