So I decided that, rather than buying a floating beer pong table, I'd build my own... hence, this Instructable.
P.S. This is my first Instructable so, constructive criticism is certainly welcome.
This is what we're going to make:
Step 1: Gather Materials
- Four or so empty water bottles of some sort.
- A couple pool noodles.. in my case, three.
- A beer pong table-shaped piece of hard wood...plastic...whatever you want.
- About 20 tie-wraps/wire-ties. (not pictured)
- You may need: A drill/bits.
And most likely:
- 14 Solo cups: 12 for beer, 2 for water
- 2 Ping-pong balls
- Enough of your favorite beer to get everyone at your party druuu- *ahem* inebriated.