Step 1: Materials
-A roll of fishing wire
-A broom (to sweep up the glass ornaments you drop and break)
Step 2: Instructions
2. Cut desired length of fishing wire and stick through holes. Secure with lots of tape.
3. On the bottom end, loop an ornament through and tie a knot.
4. Cut excess string sticking out of the knot.
5. Repeat until the ornaments resemble a tree outline. Remember to hang the ones in the middle higher up and the ones along the edge lower.
6. Hang up to your ceiling somehow. (I used rope.)
7. Stand back and admire. Take pictures and brag :)