Introduction: Flower Head Wrap
Hey Momoluvers, it's Momo! Today I'll be making this beautiful flower crown that is absolutely beautiful! I hope y'all enjoy this tutorial because it is SO much fun to make. Enjoy!
Step 1: Supplies
1. Jewelry Wire
2. At least 2 colours of nail polish
4. Flat pliers
5. Round pliers
Step 2: Form the Flower
1. Wrap a 9 inch piece of wire around the screwdriver like above.
2. Then spin the screwdriver twice to make a small loop
3. Repeat this step 4 more times so that you'll have five 'petals'
4. Take the round pliers and roll the petal back to add texture
5. Once you have finished that, roll the remaining wire around itself to create a 'stem' if needed, trim it down so it's about an inch and 1/2
Step 3: Color and Fill
Take the nail polish and wipe it lightly over the petal and the nail polish should create a thin film over the petal.
Once again, repeat this for all of the petals and when you've finished, put the bottom into clay or styrofoam to keep it upright while it dries.
Step 4: Make More!
Now make about 20 more
When they are all dry, start to wrap the stem all around a headband that fits your head until it is fully covered
Step 5: FINISHED!
And that's it! I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial and if you haven't already, subscribe, become a member of the farm family and give a cow its wings! Love Y'all!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.