Introduction: Flower Petals on Nails
Here is an easy way of creating your own nail art. I will show you how to create flower petals on your nails with a strand of hair. It will be AMAZING!
Step 1: Supplies Needed
- Rubbing alcohol *
- Clear Polish
- Colored Polish (your choice)
- Acrylic Paint (your choice)
- 1 Strand of hair
* use rubbing alcohol and Q-tips, to remove acrylic paint if you make a mistake. This will not remove polish underneath.
Step 3: Polish Nails
Polish your nails with your favorite color.
Step 4: Make a Stencil
-When nails are dried, grab one strand of hair and fold it.
-With the folded part up, take your thumb and index finger and roll the hair. This creates a small loop (petal) shape on top. Keep twisting to desirable size.
Step 5: Add Acrylic Paint
- Choose an acrylic paint (this is the color of your flower) and squeeze a small amount on your plate.
- Dip your looped hair in the acrylic paint.
Step 6: Stamp Your Nail
With the tip of the loop facing inward, stamp your nail.
Step 7: Add More Petals
- Add paint on loop when needed and continue painting the loops until you have created a flower.
- Add a clear coat finish for longer lasting nails.
Step 8: Enjoy Nails
You now have an amazing flower that you've created. Time to show off.