With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
When I ran out of adhesive tape, I got this idea of making use of its cardboard ring instead of throwing it away.
1. Cardboard ring from adhesive tape 2. Paper glue 3. Double-sided adhesive tape 4. Colored papers (orange, black, red, green) 5. Cellophane (clear, b...
1. Flatten 2 pieces of cotton. One smaller than the other 2. Fluff and make a ball by gathering some cotton fibers using your fingers... 3. ...and twi...
1. Glue the eyes on the smaller cotton ball 2. ...and the pointed orange nose 3. The arms will be glued on the top part of the other cotton ball 4. Gl...
1. For your snowman's scarf, get a strip of red colored paper about 1cm width and 6 inches long 2. Shred both ends 3. Fold it lengthwise and bend 4. W...
1. Remove the paper covering both the inner and outer surface to reveal the raw cardboard underneath 2. Make a tiny hole using a pointed object to whe...
1. Cut the blue cellophane half a centimeter bigger than your cardboard ring. Set aside. 2. Make a small slit on one end of the double-sided adhesive ...
1. Fluff and elongate a small piece of cotton and apply a strip of double-sided adhesive tape as shown in the photo 2. Make a cotton bed at the base o...
1. Cut the clear cellophane about half centimeter bigger than your cardboard ring 2. Stick the edge to the sides like what you did when you covered th...
1. My own Fluffy Frosty! 2. Front view 3. Back view 4. Up in the tree 5. Other angle
Look what I did with my first Kawasaki Rose. I mount it inside the cardboard ring of a duct tape! Imagine. Create. Share. Feel good!
Tag files as:
Posted:Dec 2, 2010
How to make an Origami Christmas Tree!
How to make an Origami Decorated Christmas tree!
How to make an Origami Christmas Decorative Ornament - COFO Kusudama!
Ten uses for used wrapping paper
How to make an Origami Decorative Star (Modular 8 Unit)
I Spy Christmas Ornaments
FUN CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT: recycle crafting
Last-minute Kitty-safe Cardboard Christmas Tree
How to make an Origami Valentine's Day Love Boat!
Mini Christmas Present Ornaments!
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.