It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a foam balloon hovercraft! In this instructable i'm gonna teach you how to make a hovercraft, quick and cheap.
Step 1: The stuff ya'll are gonna need.
Ok here's the list (it's all cheap stuff pretty much just laying around the house just screaming, "pick me up and make me into a foam hovercraft) :
1. a 16oz Ajax soap bottle (might clean it out or you'll be blowin' bubbles the whole time)
2. a 8'' by 6'' by 1''ish piece of foam (we used minicell foam but you might something better)
3. a hot glue gun
4. a Sharpie
5. a razor blade (we ended up using something a little more heavy duty, lol)
6. and a balloon (doesn't necessarily have to be green)
7. and something to cut the foam like: bandsaw, hack saw, scroll saw, saber saw, chainsaw!
and thats all your gonna need!