Use of hardware is required for this instructable and should not be attempted by anyone who is not familiar with the tools used for this project.
* Wide mouth mason jar with lid, band and jar
* Clean foam pump with the bottle (you can reuse one that you already have, just clean it out)
* Bi-metal hole saw (most likely 1 1/2 or 1 3/4)
* A press to hold the lids in place
* Lubricating oil for saw
* Epoxy, water sealant, or any other waterproof glue
* Metal file
* Junior hacksaw
* Permanent marker
* Gloves and goggles
Okay, you ready?
You got this, you can do it :)