Did you know that the foam soap that you buy at the store contains mostly water and that it is actually the pump itself that creates the majority of the foam? Save yourself some money by diluting 6 parts water to 1 part of your favorite liquid soap.
Think about it...only 2 oz of liquid soap will fill your pint sized widemouth mason jar.
Step 1: What you are going to need
* Wide mouth mason jar with lid, band and jar
* Clean foam pump with the bottle (you can reuse one that you already have, just clean it out)
* Bi-metal hole saw (most likely 1 1/2 or 1 3/4)
* A press to hold the lids in place
* Lubricating oil for saw
* Epoxy, water sealant, or any other waterproof glue
* Metal file
* Junior hacksaw
* Permanent marker
* Gloves and goggles
Okay, you ready?
You got this, you can do it :)