Because sometimes knowing what not to do is more important than knowing what to do.
I knew that fog machines work by passing the fog juice over a heating element, where it vaporized, and was released into the air. So I thought to myself, this would work great on a stove, it obviously cant be flammable because it is shot out over a heating element. It would fill my whole house up with fog, and I wouldn't have to wait for the heating element to charge up every time I fire, like in a fog machine, it would just release the fog constantly.
So I got my method down of pouring the fog juice into a hot pan, letting it all bubble off as fog, and then adding more. It was actually very efficient and worked just the way I thought it would, and before long my entire house was filled up with smoke. However, (I didn't know this when I did it) when the fog juice would burn off, it wouldn't burn off evenly, so of the propylene glycol, triethylene glycol, and distilled water something was getting concentrated in the bottom of the pan.
Watch the video and see what happens. Not only that but I now learned that if its heated over a certain temperature then it releases toxic fumes. Ive probably just shaved off 5 years of my life, at this point I'm probably expected to live to about 26 (this wasn't the first time Ive breathed toxic fumes).