The simplicity of this bag is great as it doesn't need fancy supplies:
- Heavy weight Felt/material (amount depends on size chosen) Any heavy weight fabric or leather can also work, ideally something that will keep its shape and not fray. (You could also consider vinyl, tarp material, painted canvas, the list goes on...)
- Cutting tools like scissors or xacto/mat knife/rotary cutter (if using a matt knife or rotary cutter you will want to protect the table surface with a cutting mat or cardboard)
- Straight edge to cut the straight lines against
- Printer to produce pattern
- Magic marker to trace pattern onto material.