I apologize in advance for the bad pictures.
The skateboard itself was not what i wanted it to be because i just made it from a random idea in my head. The wheels weren't supposed to fold onto themselves, and i ran out of motivation to correct it :-).
So enjoy what you've got, my friends :-)
Step 1: Get your materials
- Screwdrivers that'll fit the various screws
- A saw
- A skateboard (mine was in no way broken, just old and useless)
- An electric drill if you want things to go faster
- A piece of wood to cut in half, (whatever shape you like, and wide enough to accomodate two hinges)
- Two hinges along with the proper screws
- Rollerblade wheels (optional...for making the ride a bit smoother :-))