This Instructable show how to fold a square in third to make origamis.
Step 1: Folding
- Take a square fold along a diagonale.
- Then fold the paper in half.
Step 2: The Last Step
- Fold along the line going from the bottom left corner to the middle of the right side.
- Then mark the point where the diagonale cross the line you just made.
- Make a new line crossing the right a the left side of the paper with 90° and going through the point you've already made.
- Finally you can fold the paper in thirds.