1/2 tsp from Salt Pile
1/4 cup from Jug of Milk
2 cups from Sack of Flour
2 sticks (1 cup) of Butter
5 Chicken's Eggs
1 1/2 tsp Extract from Vanilla Plant
1 2/3 cups Moon Sugar (aka granulated sugar)
(you can add in 1 tsp of baking powder to assist in rising, but if you whip the butter and eggs enough, you won't need it)
For the glaze:
4 TB Butter
2 TB from Jug of Milk
2 cups Powdered Moon Sugar (aka confectioner's sugar)
1 tsp Extract from Vanilla Plant
Sweet roll pan (mini bundt pan)
Info on the sweet roll
Thank you for voting these into the Game Life Contest Finalists! Paarthurnax would be proud!
Step 1: Gather Ingredients
2.Cream the butter and sugar together and beat until fluffy (at least five minutes).
3. Slowly add in each chicken's egg and beat well. Add the milk or cream.
4. Add the flour, salt and vanilla extract and stir gently until mixed.
5. Pour into greased swell roll pans and bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
Step 2: Glaze and Consume
2. Slowly mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla. Drizzle over cooled sweet rolls.
3. Do not fight any dragons for 30 minutes after consuming more than 5 sweet rolls.