12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
1 cup pizza sauce
2-3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
24-26 slices pepperoni
1 string cheese
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine dinner rolls and roll into a football shape, 17-inches long and 12-inches wide.
3. Place on a sprayed baking pan.
4. Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
5. Pre-bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and then top with sauce and cheese.
7. Place pepperoni in the center of the pizza in a smaller football shape.
8. Slice the string cheese lengthwise into fourths to form the laces and arrange on top of the pepperoni.
9. Bake an additional 10-13 minutes.
Get The Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2276