Introduction: Footwear Tree
This is a creative footwear hanging inspired by nature's spiral designs.
It has designs to accomodate shoes, Indian chappals and sandals.
1. Easy to hang footwears.
2. Easy to make
3. Enhances the beauty of the surrounding by utilizing the unused wall space.
Step 1: Materials Needed
- Plastic coated metal wire or flexible hanger material
- L shaped metal clamp
- Glue which sticks between metal clamp and wall (Epoxy putty & Epoxy Adhesive)
- Cutting plier
- Metal pipes(1 small diameter and 1 big diameter)
- Artificial or real flowers(optional)
Step 2: Make Tendrils
Take a feet long plastic coated metal wire.
Bend it to form a curve using metal pipe.
Insert one end of the wire through the hole of the L clamp.
Twist it around the clamp.
Different designs accommodate different style of foot wears.
Step 3: Attaching L Camps to the Wall
Use strong glue to stick L clamp on the wall or drill a hole and use nails to fix the clamps on the wall.
Step 4: Painting the Background
You can paint the background suitable to the theme of the surrounding.
I had plants in the surrounding. So I painted the design of a tree.
Step 5: Adding Accessories
You can add flowers to the clamp enhancing the beauty of the hangings.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.