Introduction: Fork Flowers
This is a really simple craft that I sometimes use with my Beavers and Cubs. All you need is a fork, a pipe cleaner, and some yarn.
1. Put the pipe cleaner through the middle tines of the fork, with about 5cm on one side and the rest on the other.
2. Wind the yarn through the tines of the fork, going under and over each one and repeating the process until there is around 2cm of this weaving
3. Fold the pipe cleaner in half around the yarn weave, and twist the ends together tightly
4. Pull everything off the fork, and tighten the twist of the pipe cleaner
5. Repear to make a whole bunch of flowers!