This is more of a soft sculpture or an art toy/plush/doll than "normal" plush. In other words, you can't really squish it and hug it...you just put it on a shelf or your desk so you can have staring contests all day. As you can (hopefully) tell from the fifth photo, the fox is also rather small, about 6 inches from nose to tail.
Step 1: Materials
- fabric (main color and contrasting color)
- fiberfill or stuffing
- sewing thread
- embroidery floss (black and one or two accent colors)
- pipe cleaner/ chenille stem (any color)
- sewing needle
- embroidery needle
- fabric scissors
- marker/ pen/ pencil (for tracing pattern)
- paintbrush/ chopstick/ anything long and skinny (helpful in flipping the legs right side out)
- pattern (below)
Most fabrics should work fine, but due to the size of the fox (and therefore his legs), thick fabrics such as fleece or canvas probably won't be very suitable.