What you'll need:
1) picture frame with matte
2) image or page from favorite book
4) scissors or a utility knife
5) vector type layout program (adobe illustrator)
6) black diecut vinyl and transfer tape
7) vinyl plotter
8) masking tape
9) ruler or linear measuring device
10) a credit card or sign squeegee
11) 20 to 30 minutes to make it all happen
note: if you don't have 5 thru 7, contact your local sign shop or sticker maker, they'll have it, but don't pay more than 20 dollars if you can help it!
Step 1: Cut Out a Page!?
After minor surgery, align the page with the matte provided in your frame and tape it from the back.
Step 2: Decal Design
Step 3: Cut the Vinyl!
make sure the image is mirrored since we are sticking it to the reverse side of the frames glass. Cut the vinyl on your plotter, or your sign guys plotter and weed out the trash vinyl.
Step 4: Tape the Vinyl
Step 5: Measure and Stick!
measure your text to the edge of the glass and tape it in place using masking tape.
peel back the paper backer on the vinyl and stick it down with a credit card or sign squeegee!
Step 6: Peel!
set the glass into the frame.