Step 1: Materials Needed
- Acrylic box frame - I got mine at Target for $3.99
- Masking tape
- Razor blade
Step 2: Process
- The frame I got (conveniently) came with a cardboard insert, a box that fit inside the frame to hold the picture in place. Since I wasn't going to put a picture in the frame I cut the top off of the box insert (used masking tape to hold it together) to allow space for excess t-shirt.
- I fitted the t-shirt over the box insert - this part took the longest, getting the shirt centered on the insert. Before I put the shirt in the frame I used a lint roller to remove any, well... lint from the shirt and cleaned the inside of the frame using Windex and an old cotton t-shirt.
- Once the t-shirt was in the frame I stuffed the remaining shirt in the back of the frame and used masking (two layers in separate directions) tape to cover the back to hold it all in. Using a razor blade I cut the excess tape from around the edges.
- Poked a hole through the masking tape for a nail.
- Hung on wall