Introduction: Free Drill Belt Clip
Have you ever found you needed to hold your drill when your on a ladder or somewhere you need to keep you drill close to you? I'm sure you all have, and if your drill didn't come with a fancy belt clip from the factory here is how to make your own.
What You Need
- Drill that needs belt clip
- Old tape measure (we all have one of those laying around)
- Screw (I used the one from the tape measure)
- Screw Driver
Step 1: Assembly
- Remove the clip from the tape measure
- Screw belt clip on to drill as shown in pictures (you may have to use a different size screw depending on the size of the existing hole on the drill)
- Congratulations your done!!
Thank you for reading my instructable, have a great day!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.