This instructable will show you how to get free movies and TV shows. The instructable will also require you to download a program called Graboid Video. The Graboid account comes with a free trial.
Step 1: Get Graboid Video
On their website it says "Graboid is guaranteed virus, adware, and spyware free as tested by McAfee Site Advisor and Norton Safe Web."
1. go to http://www.graboid.com/
2. once there, click GET IT NOW!
3. then click DOWNLOAD FREE
4. something like this will pop up
click save file
5. search for the setup
run the setup (with your own preferences of course)
6. let it run
Step 3: Find Some Movies
1. go to the search bar and enter a movie
2. click on one (preferably one that's reliable)
3. press DOWNLOAD
4. enjoy your movies
After the trial runs out, you will have to pay a relatively small fee for a bunch of movies:
Silver | $4.99 a month
- 10GB of transfer/month
Gold | $14.99 a month
- All the benefits of silver, plus:
- DVD quality videos over 2GBs in size
- HD quality content
- 50GB of transfer/month
- All the benefits of silver and gold, plus:
- 500GB of transfer/month!
Step 4: Q & A
Q: Why not just make another account and get more trials?
A: You can't. Graboid just added an IP thingy. They wanted to prevent this. You will have to pay either 5, 15, or 30 dollars a month to get more stuff.
Q: Come on. This cannot be legal, can it?
A: Yes it can. PKM says "P2P software is (thankfully) still legal" and it still is. After the trail you have to pay for more stuff.