This project was entirely made of discarded items. My only expense was the gorilla glue used.
First you will have to salvage the following from the curb or recycling center.
1. A 5 gallon bucket with lid
2. Nylon screen from discarded window or door
3. Black spray paint
4. A short piece of 2x2 wood
5. An old fashioned steel clothes hanger
Tools you will need are
1. A drill
2. Hacksaw or jigsaw
3. Philips screwdriver
4. Side cutters
5. A couple short sheet rock screws
6. Sand paper or wire brush for drill
7. Gorilla glue
8. Wood saw