Introduction: Freetime Activities Against Boredom☀☮♔Part 1
Hey guys. This Instructable will help you beat boredom at home. There will be no extra materials needed then you actually own at home. I hope you enjoy this activities as much as I do :) (Video is available at the end)
Step 1: Watermelon Smoothie Drink
1 Coat hanger
Step 2: Preparing the Materials
- Cut a small hole into the watermelon
- Grab the coat hanger and bend it so that it is flat and long
- Attach the coat hanger to the drill turning the drill into and blender
- Take the plastic cup and cut it into half
Step 3: Creating the Smoothie
- Place the drill (with the coat hanger attached) and place it into the hole
- Drill for about 30-40 seconds and make sure that the whole fruit gets "blended"
- Take out the drill and shake the watermelon gently to spread the fruit and the juice equally
Step 4: Creation of the "Mouth"
- Cut a cup size hole at the side of the water melon
- Place the cup, which has been cut into half, into the opening, with its plastic facing downwards
- be ready to pour some watermelon smoothies
Step 5: Bonus Steps
- Cut a straight line at the bottom of the watermelon to make it stand straight when not in use
- Put some Ice cubes into the juice to make it ideal for warm summer days
- Use a straw, when by your own, to drink from the watermelon
Step 6: Finished Product (Video)
Link to Freetime Activities part 2: https://www.instructables.com/id/Freetime-Activities-Against-Boredom-Part-2
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.