These fresh fruit butters are easy to make and are loved by all. Here I have made Mango and raspberry butter on crostini . Use them on bread, muffin, tea cakes or even on pancakes. They look very appealing and are colorful like ice cream.
Step 1: Ingredients
1) 3 Tablespoon fresh mango chopped finely.
2) 2 Table spoon dry freeze Mango chips. These can be found in Whole food or at Trader Joes. Crush then into powder. Easy way to powder the chips is to grind it or put the dry mango chips in a ziplock bag and then.
3) 2 sticks of organic butter.
4) 2 table spoon organic Agave or Honey mixed with 4 drop of Vanilla essence (optional)
5) 3 Tablespoon chopped Organic Raspberry.
6) One loaf of Baguette thinly sliced.
Step 2: Mango Butter
1. Crush the dry freeze mango chips into powder.
2. In a bowl mix one slab of butter at room temperature, mango powder, chopped fresh Mango and Agave mixed with honey.
3. Use a fork to mix then together.
4. Put it in a serving bowel and use it with muffin coffee cake or to make mango Sandwich. They name a great appetizer when served with plain baguette.
Step 3: Raspberry Butter
1. Crush the dry freeze raspberry into powder.
2. Take a bowl and mix the powdered raspberry, chopped fresh raspberry, 1 table spoon of agave syrup with 2 drops of vanilla syrup and the butter nicely with a fork to make the raspberry butter
3. Serve it in a clean bowl.
4. Here I have shown how to use it to make Crostini using raspberry butter and mango Butter.