Most of photos have notes attached
Step 1: Stuff you will need.
- Download the DXF
- laser cutter
- hot glue gun
- cast acrylic sheet or other material that is 3mm thick
- 10mm diameter X 3mm thick button magnets. can be purchased from ebay
- cotton buds or small brush.
- The 2 DXF files have the parts as shown one has 10 rails nested and the other has a one rail and one catcher.
- A CAD drawing program would be useful if you want to modify parts or print on to paper
Step 2: Assemble
I also found it is useful to put a thin coat of silicon sealer on the magnet, to stop it damaging the surface of the fridge and to help give the a bit more grip as the runs tend to slide down the fridge door when the marbles do jumps