It's Indonesia cuisine, commonly called "Bandeng Bumbu Bali". It's first fried and then simmered with the Balinese sauce, kind of sauce that is spicy. This is actually the task of translation, and me and my friends need to test the readability of this recipe. So, any suggestion, critic, or feedback of yours will help us much in writing the report and be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Step 1: Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 kg milkfish (or you can change it with rainbow trout)
- 100 ml water
- 4 tablespoon lime water
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 pcs lime leaves
- 1 pcs MSG seasoning enhancer (you can find the best one in your country)
- Salt and sugar
- Vegetable oil
Step 2: Ingredients for Making the Sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 cm ginger
- 8 cloves of onion
- 25 pcs cayenne peppers
Step 3: Procedure
- Wash and clean the milk fish, remove its scales, and chop it. Before you fry the chopped milk fish, rub the fish with salt or other seasonings you usually use to fry.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes, and fry the fish until a golden yellow colour. Drain it.
- Heat the vegetable oil for sautéing and pour the ingredients for making the sauce. Add the lime leaves to make the sauce sweet-scented. Cook until it’s well done.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, MSG seasoning enhancer, and water. Cook until the sauce is condensed.
- Cook the fried milkfish with the condensed sauce until it is mixed well. Remove the heat. Ready to serve.