Step 1: Ingredients
Hamburger cut Dill Pickles - any kind will do those are just my favorite.
(optional) House Autry breader - it doesnt have to be the seafood breader so try whatever.
vegetable or peanut oil
Herbs and Spices - These are some of the ingredients my dad uses when he fries food and his food always turns out great.
Salt and Black Pepper
Onion Powder - You could use onion salt but if you do I'd recommend not using salt
Cayenne Red Pepper
(Optional) Red pepper flakes or mustard powder if you want spicy pickles
Step 2: Preparation
2. In one container combine 1.5 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
* wet the tip of your finger and dip it in the mixture. If it doesn't taste to good add more spices. I would recommend adding more onion and garlic powder before adding more cayenne or black pepper.
3. In the other container add one egg, 1/2 cup of flour and about a cup of pickle juice.
4. cover a plate with some paper towels so you can have a place to put the cooked pickles
Step 3: Pickle Preparation
1. dip pickle in wet mix
2. drop and flip the pickle in the dry mix
Protip: Switch hands when moving between dry and wet containers or you'll end up with coated fingers.
3. Put the pickles that are ready to be fried together.
Step 4: Pan Frying
Well I hope you enjoyed my first instructable and I hope your pickles were as tasty as mine.