Introduction: Fried Rice #hercules2016
I will be teaching you step by step on how to make Fried rice.
You will be need these ingredients to make the Fried Rice.
Left over cooked rice about 3 cups. Reason why you need left over cooked rice is because freshly cooked rice is too sticky.
Half of a spam block.
1 Chinese green onion stock
2 tablespoon soy sauce
Half of table spoon of salt
Optional: Sesame oil and white pepper
Step 1: Getting the Ingredients Prepared
1. Get the spam out f the can and cut it in half. Put half of the spam back in the can and use it for later. Cut up the spam into little squares.
2. Wash the Chinese green onions and make sure you wash the insides of the onions to make sure there isn't any bugs laying in there. After that cut up the Chinese green onions.
3. Crack open the 2 eggs and beat the eggs lightly with a fork or utensil.
4. Put in corn oil into the wok and put the heat on fire and wait till there is smoke coming up from the wok.
Step 2: Put All the Ingredients Into the Wok.
1. Put table spoon of oil into the wok and turn the heat onto high.
2. Put the spam in first and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Then pour in the left over cooked rice and loosen the rice and mix the spam and rice together.
4. After that put in half a teaspoon of salt and mix the rice and spam up.
5. Put in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce into the wok and continue to mix.
6. Pour the 2 eggs into the wok with the rice and continue to mix the rice with the eggs thoroughly.
7. After that put in the Chinese green onions and mix the rice for about 20-30 seconds.
8. You can put in few drops of sesame oil and sprinkle white pepper over the rice if you like, it's totally optional and I do recommend to put that in your fried rice.
Step 3: The Product and My Face.
So I took the picture of the rice but I forgot I had to show my face in one of the pictures but when I remembered I had to do that I finished eating my fried rice. So here's a picture of me and the wok... and tiny specs of the fried rice that is left over in the wok.