Step 1: Ingredients
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup Hoisin Garlic Sauce.....by SOY VAY
1heaping teaspoon minced garlic
2 cups white rice
1 cup peas (cooked)
1 cup carrots (chopped and cooked)
1 cup onion (chopped)
2 extra large eggs (3 small)
Step 2: Cooking Rice
4 cups of water
1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
1 heaping teaspoon of minced garlic
2. Add rice and stir.
3. Place on a heavy lid (I use a plate).
4. Reduce heat to low or simmer and cook 20-25 minutes.
5. Fluff when done.
Step 3: Preparation
1/3 cup Hoisin Sauce
1/8 cup or a couple tablespoons of water *you just want to thin the sauce a bit*
2. Add your eggs to a similar dish and beat.
*These items will be added while you fry up the rice*
Step 4: Oil and Onion
2. Add 2 tablespoons of oil.
3. When oil is hot, add onions.
4. Cook till some of the smaller onions start to brown.
Step 5: Rice to Pan
2. Mix in oil and onion completely.
3. Cook 3 minutes as you stir.
Step 6: Vegetables
2. Cook until peas and carrots are hot.
3. Turn down heat to medium or 300.
Step 7: Eggs
2. Pour in beaten eggs and cook.
3. Mince eggs when finished.
Step 8: Mix in Eggs
Step 9: Hoisin Sauce
2. Mix in thoroughly while cooking 2 minutes.