Here’s how to make your own reusable coffee sleeve from Dad’s Old Shirt!
But it is not only a sleeve but also a bracelet for friends.
Step 1: Persona
I started to develop my project according to this persona. I designed a coffee cup with "friendship" theme.
If you want to learn whole story of the project, you can look at here.
Step 2: Materials
Fabric (You can use old dresses for that.)
Thread-Needle ( I prefer sewing machine)
Template -click here to download-
Step 3: Cut
1) Cut the patterned fabric and interlining according to template with the seam allowance.
2) Iron the fabric and interlining for joining.
3) Appy these steps for another face.
Step 4: Sew
1) Fasten with pins these two parts.
2) Fold in seam allowance and pin them.
3) Hem of the drapes.
4) Iron it after sewing step for good finish.
Step 5: Velcro
1) Lay out velcro parts to two edges.
2) Sew velcro on fabric.