We invented frisbee shootout.
Step 1: Number of Players
Improvisation is the essence of inventing a sport.
Step 3: Rules and Regulations
- One goalkeeper, and one shooter.
- The shooter stands around the penalty marker on the soccer field. If there is no penalty marker, then choose a spot where the goalkeeper feels it is fair for you to shoot from.
- The shooter has ten shots to try and score the frisbee in the net.
- The goalkeeper has ten attempts to save the frisbee shot.
- The shooter can move left and right, but cannot pass the designated marker.
- When the frisbee goes in to the net, the shooter gets a point. The shooter must take track of how many out of 10 he/she has gotten in to the net. For example you can count: ( goals for tries- 1for1, 1fo2, 2for3, 3for4 and so on.)
- If the frisbee shot goes over the net, that counts as a miss.
- Once the shooter has shot 10 times, the goalkeeper and the shooter switch.
- The once goalkeeper is now the shooter and now the process starts over again.
- If the new shooter gets more in, he/she is the winner. If the new shooter gets less in, the first shooter is the winner.
- My brother and I settled a tie by a 5-shot challenge.
- You can settle it any other way that you choose.