Step 1: Materials and Tools
Step 2: Cut Pieces
2. Then cut each dock piece down the length on one side all the way through. DON'T CUT THE OTHER SIDE YET.
3. Score the other side (not all the way through) so that you can lay the noodle flat in halves.
4. Next cut the ramp. Same idea, cut one 7 inch noodle, but this time cut it in half length wise.
Step 3: Assembly
1. Take two bamboo skewers and with the dock noodle pieces lying flat, run a skewer all the way through each side (If they run a little long cut off the points after assembly so you don't make a frog kabob)
2. I scored the ramp on the bottom in the middle to get it to lay a little flatter, the took two skewers and ran them all the way through so that the pointy parts were sticking out the bottom.
3. I then stuck the deck side piece onto the top of the ramp piece ( leave some on the skewers sticking out of thr ramp to do this)
4. Then just stick the ramp to the dock and bam, you just saved some frogs!