Learn how to re-purpose a men's tie into a spiffy new belt.
All you will need is:
1. Men's necktie
2. D rings/ belt rings
3. Sewing machine or needle and thread*
4. Fabric shears or scissors
*Contrasting thread was used for the purpose of visibility on this Instructable. Matching shades of thread is suggested.
Step 1: Measure and "Cut the Ties"
2. Insert the small end of the tie through the D rings.
3. Fold over and pin the rings in place.
4. Adjust if necessary.
5. Cut the tie.
Step 2: Sew Part I
2. Fold the cut end about 1/4 inch.
3. Sew by hand or machine.
Step 3: Sew Part II
2. Pin and sew.
Step 4: Breaking Free
Consider re-using and re-purposing old clothing into something new. Be cool, be you, and break free!