Step 1: Gathering parts
My materials and spec are according to my design, but can be modified as necessary. I decided to go with two lockers for hanging shirts, pants and coats and one locker as a shelf for t-shirts, underwear, jeans and the like.
1. A locker or set of lockers, of course.
2. Either an old wooden mop or broom (if you wanna go eco), or wooden dowel/curtain rod that can be cut to size for hanging clothes.
3. Long and narrow wood to create a frame for the shelving.
4. Thick pine or the like for the shelves themselves.
5. L brackets to support the shelves.
6. Plastic ties (or metal) to hang the wooden rods.
1. Measuring tape.
3. Screw driver.