I made it with:
- Grated mozzarella cheese (~400 g)
- Grated havarti cheese (~400 g)
- Cream cheese spread (~250 g)
- 3 dried cayenne peppers
- 2 black peppercorns
- 5 red peppercorns
Step 1: The Balls
- I grated the mozzarella and the havarti, mixed them together and then smushed them into balls. I used grated cheese because I thought it would melt better. But grated mozzarella and havarti does not stick together like wet snow. So you might want to try carving a block of cheese into circles and stacking the circles into balls.
- I coated the balls with cream cheese spread. I cut thin slices of spread out of the container and then applied the slices with my fingers. It was messy.