Introduction: Frozen Blueberry/Pomegranate/Mango Yogurt Stuffed Inside Litchi:
I found Litchi in the market the other day and was very excited so bought them. Everyday (I try :)), I make some fruit yogurt for my toddler so suddenly this idea of combining both came to my mind. Its very simple and the output was great. Hope you like it. Thank you.
Step 1: Ingredients and Making Flavoured Yogurt
- Full cream yogurt
- Organic blueberry
- Pomegranate fruit
- Mango fruit
- Nuts - Almond, Pistachio, Walnut.
- Crush the nuts to a fine powder.
- Take little yogurt in 3 different containers
- Mix sugar and crushed nuts to the 3 containers containing yogurt.
- Squeeze pomegranate and mix the juice to first container.
- Squish blueberry and mix it to second container.
- Chop tiny pieces of mango and mix it to third container.
- The flavored yogurt is now ready.
- Please note: Make sure the curd is very thick and not watery at all else drain out the water in the curd before following the above steps. If not, after freezing it will crystallize.
Step 2: Stuffing Frozen Yogurt Inside Litchi
- Remove the hard coating of litchi.
- Cut the top part of the litchi carefully.
- Remove the seed to create a hollow.
- Fill the prepared flavored yogurt in the litchi.
- Freeze all the stuffed litchi.
Step 3: Final Presenation
Frozen Blueberry/Pomegranate/Mango Yogurt inside Litchi:
- Squish some blueberry.
- Smear it on a plate and put a few whole blueberries as well.
- Place the frozen yogurt carefully in the center
- Place the frozen stuffed litchi on top of that.
- Make similar arrangements for the other other dishes.
The dish is ready for you to taste. Let me know how you like it. Thank you.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.