Introduction: Frozen Lemon Holder
This instructable shows you how to make a frozen lemon holder out of the box in which you buy them. Like this you add a function to the box which is an added value to the product.
The holder ensures that the lemon remains stand up and that you can eat it without having to hold the cold lemon.
Step 1: What Do You Need?
- a box of frozen lemons with lemon ice inside
- Stanley knife / Exacto knife
- a pen
- 2 x the printed PDF-file
- a ruler
Step 2: Remove the Frozen Lemons
Take the frozen lemons out of the box and put them in the freezer so they won't melt.
Step 3: Cut Out the Templates
In this step you have to cut out the templates (twice).
Step 4: Draw the Templates on the Box
Then Draw the templates on the box with a pen.
Step 5: Carve the Lines
Carve the lines you draw in the previous step. Also make a little carve on the dotted lines (these ones will be used for folding).
Make them visible by adding a dotted line.
Step 6: The Use
- Push the template out of the box.
- Remove the circle in the center of the template.
- Fold the carved lines.
- Slide the ends together and you're holder is ready.
- Add the lemon and start to feast.